This is to bring to your kind notice that all correspondence may be directed to email@example.com or click on contact us tag through our website to reach us.
Dear Parents and well wishers,
- Chip Challenge Invite - Parents are invited to view the innovative projects on Saturday, 17.11.18 between 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Venue - Computer Lab.
- Parents are also invited to witness the Thyagaraja Aradhanai celebrations on Saturday, 17.11.18 between 9.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Venue - Auditorium.
- Attention parents of classes XI A&B & XII A&B Entrance exam and college details .
- Cycle test II for classes IX & XI (only) is rescheduled and commences from 19th November 2018.
- Find the link for tuition fees remittance 2018-19. Click here https://cityunionbank.biz/ssk/
- School Clubs - Click on the link to see further details.
- A Go Green Initiative - Click on the link to see further details.
- It has been planned that the school magazine this year will be sent as an emagazine. Students from classes LKG to XII may send their magazine articles on english and art work to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly mention your class and section in the "subject" column of the mail.
- Articles must be in ms word format with name, class and section and must be original. In case it has been taken from somewhere the source must be mentioned. They may also send jokes, puzzles etc. Art work must be scanned and sent. Hindi, Tamil and Sanskrit articles must be neatly written in A4 papers and handed over to their language teachers. All matter to be published should reach on or before 20th October 2018.
- Students of Classes X and XII of 2017-18 batch are informed that they should collect the following certificates from the school office by the end of October 2018, between 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. during school hours.
- TN Open University - certified skill program in computers.
- Parents of all classes are requested to send the following documents to the following ids for their EMIS portal of the Government of Tamil Nadu- click on this link for further details.
- Fee structure for the year 2018-19
- Ideal Uniform pattern for girls from classes VI to XII